The Resort is located on the southeast coast of Kenya, on the Diani/Galu Beach, specifically in the town of Ukunda, Galu Beach.
Aestus Villas Resort is 7 km from the airport of Ukunda, connected with daily flights to the international airport of Nairobi.
Whether renting a car or using the free transfer offered by Aestus Villas Resort to and from Ukunda airport, depends on the kind of holiday you wish to spend in Kenya. Generally speaking renting a car is ideal for whom would like to enjoy an active holiday discovering the country accompanied, or not, by a local guide.
Useful to know anyway is that the local transport available, such as matatu and tuktuk, are widely appreciated, affordable and convenient.
Besides, for some kind of excursions, we suggest to rely on local specialized tourist agencies.
In the neighbourhood
- Daily needs shops a short distance from the resort
- Local and international cuisine on the beach at 2 minutes’ walk from the resort
- Diani and Chandarana Shopping centres at 7 km from the resort
- Typical restaurant and night entertainment bars and clubs at 10 minutes car from the resort
- In the Aestus’ neighborhood, with extra charge, you can enjoy different sports and activities: diving, kite-surfing and windsurfing, golf, open sea fishing, riding.
Aestus Villas Resort is about 28 km from Mombasa (for which also the Likoni ferry crossing time – of about 2 hours – needs considering) and about 600 km from Nairobi.
Aestus Villas Resort address
Neptune road Palm Park 1, second row
near Lantana Galu Beach, Off Diani Beach Road, Galu Beach Ukunda 80400 Kenya